Xiaomi has introduced its latest smartphone and the successor to last year’s Civi in China, the Xiaomi Civi 1S. It features an ultra-thin and lightweight body, measuring 6.98mm and 166g, the same as its predecessor.
The Xiaomi Civi 1S sports a 6.55-inch FHD+ flexible OLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, and DCI-P3 color gamut. Under the hood, it comes with Snapdragon 778G+ 5G Mobile Platform along with up to 12GB LPDDR4X RAM, up to 256GB of UFS 2.2 storage, and a 4500mAh battery with 55W fast charging.
For photography, it boasts a 64MP primary sensor, an 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide-angle shooter, and a 2MP macro lens. Upfront is a 32MP autofocus selfie camera. It also comes with camera features such as Native Beauty Portrait with 4D light beauty technology, Natural Beauty for Boys designed for males, and more.
Xiaomi Civi S1 specs:
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Display: 6.55-inch FHD+ (1080 × 2400) OLED, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, up to 950nits brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, DCI-P3 color gamut, 0.32 JNCD, 0.36 DeltaE
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS: MIUI 13, Android 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+ (6nm)
- GPU: Adreno 642L
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Security: In-display fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 64MP f/1.79 (main), LED Flash
8MP 120° f/2.2 (ultra-wide)
2MP f/2.4 (macro)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 32MP autofocus f/2.4, dual soft LED flash
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, NavIC, IR Blaster, Dual-SIM
- Audio: Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-res audio
- Port(s): USB Type-C
- Battery: 4,500mAh with 55W fast charging
- Dimensions & Weight: 158.34×71.5x 6.98mm; 166g
- Colors: Shiny Black, Pink, Light Blue, Miracle Sunshine
Pricing and Availability
- 8GB + 128GB – CNY 2,299 (~PHP 18,680)
- 8GB + 256GB – CNY 2,599 (~PHP 21,117)
- 12GB + 256GB – CNY 2,899 (~PHP 23,554)
The Xiaomi Civi S1 is now available in China. However, there’s no word yet for availability in other markets, so stay tuned for more updates.