Vivo has a new phone for those who are still rocking the Vivo Y11 from 2019. With the introduction of Vivo Y12s, you’re apparently getting 2x the upgrade for only ₱6,499. For a budget phone, you’re getting a large battery, a ‘stylish’ way to unlock your phone via the side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and an ‘enhanced system’ with Multi-Turbo 3.0 featuring iOS-based FunTouch 11 (running on Android 10).
Vivo Y12s is available in Glacier Blue and Phantom Black colors, which you can purchase in Vivo stores nationwide, as well as the company’s official Lazada and Shopee stores. Tip: You get a free 64GB microSD card when you order from this listing.
Going back to the phone, the Y12s can be ideal for both casual users and casual gamers as Multi-Turbo 3.0 optimizes core scenes to reduce stuttering and lag in games. And if you want that iOS-feel from an affordable Android phone, FunTouch OS 11 has a long list of extra features that make app management seamless like the iManager which automatically junks unused files to clean up space, the AI editor which makes it easy to edit and organize photos and videos, and the Gallery app which optimizes the performances of your phone’s downloaded programs.
Vivo Y12s specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS LCD HD+
- Design: all-polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 76.3 x 8.4 mm, 191g
- CPU/Chipset: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB eMMC 5.1 expandable via dedicated microSD slot
- Main Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) | up to [email protected] video recording with EIS
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/1.8 | video up to FHD @ 30fps
- Connectivity & Ports: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi ac, GPS, microUSB, audio jack
- Security: face unlock, side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 5000mAh battery (10W)
- Audio: loudspeaker
- OS: Android 10, Funtouch 11
- Colors: Glacier Blue, Phantom Black
- Price: ₱6,499
- Release date: April 2021 (Philippines)