The Chinese manufacturer Vivo unveiled the Y67 smartphone that offers 16MP selfie camera and 13MP rear camera. Looks like this time, they are targeting selfie-centric users.
The design resembles Apple’s flagship phone, the iPhone 6. The antenna lines are found at the top and bottom part of the back with rounded edges and from the looks of it, it may be made up of metal and plastic.
It is powered by a MediaTek octa-core processor along with 4GB RAM, 32GB of internal storage and up to 128GB expandable storage and it comes in beige/gold and pink colors. The Vivo Y67 is priced at $265 or around P13,000 pesos(before taxes).
Vivo Y67 official photos
Vivo Y67 specs, Philippine price, release date
- Display: 5.5-inch HD 720p IPS LCD, 267 ppi
- Size: 7.55mm thick, 145g weight?
- Design: 2.5D curved glass, scratch-resistant, metal+plastic?
- CPU: 64-bit MediaTek MT6750, octa-core
- GPU: ARM Mali-T860
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 32GB internal storage, up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: 13MP, 1080p video, LED Flash, PDAF, HDR
- Selfie: 16MP, 1080p video
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat. 6, Dual Sim, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Ports: micro-USB 2.0 OTG, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Audio: Mono speaker, standard
- Battery: 3000mAh non-removable with Quick Charge
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense
- Color: beige/gold and pink
- Release date: October 2016 availability in China
- Price: $265 or around P13,000 pesos(before taxes)