Vivo’s best smartphone to date — Vivo Nex 3 — is about to be released in the Philippines today! While it’s a concept phone made that lets us see into the future of smartphones, it’s a fully-functioning mobile device that even supports 5G.
If you want to see the full spec sheet, check it out below. What I want to talk about is the main highlight of Nex 3 — that display. Dubbed as Waterfall FullView Display, it’s rid of notch and pinhole, with the sides curving to the edges to allow a 99.6% screen-to-body ratio. With no buttons in sight, volume adjustment and such are still possible through haptic feedback on the edges of the screen. You can learn more about Vivo Nex 3 when you read the best features it has.
Vivo Nex 3 specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.89-inch Full HD+ Waterfall FullView POLED, 99.6% screen-to-body ratio
- Design: aluminum frame, glass back and front, button-less design
- CPU: Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm+) (with 5G)
- RAM: 8GB/12GB
- Memory: 256GB UFS 3.0
- Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.7″, 0.8µm, PDAF
13 MP, f/2.5, (telephoto), PDAF
13 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), PDAF
- Selfie: Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.1
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi ac, GPS, USB Type-C
- Security: under-screen fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- Battery: 4500mAh with 44W SuperCharge
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch 9.1