Vivo’s new flagship smartphone is the gaming-centric Vivo iQOO. It’s a flagship beast with extra features for extra performance while retailing for $450 starting price or P23,000 in Philippine pesos.
The Vivo iQOO is powered by a Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor while support Turbo modes via its Android 9.0 Pie OS. It is paired with a 6.4-inch notched AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution and Gorilla Glass protection including its back.
Other internal hardware specs include a 4000 mAh battery that supports up to 44W fast charging or equivalent to 45 minutes of fully charging the juice. Meanwhile, RAM and memory options start from 6GB and 128GB all the way to 12GB and 256GB configurations.
In terms of camera, there is a triple camera with a 12MP primary, 13MP wide-angle along with a 2MP depth sensor. On the front is a 12MP selfie shooter which has AI features and HDR mode.
The Vivo iQOO is currently available in China this 1st week of March for a price of $450 base model (6GB + 128GB, 22W charging). The 8GB version with 44W charging retails for $490 or about P25,000 Philippine pesos. The top variant is priced for $640 or about P33,000 with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage.
Vivo iQOO gaming phone specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED FHD+, ~409ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Design: Glass and metal, dewdrop notch
- CPU: Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 640 graphics
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB, 12GB
- Memory: 128GB, 256GB
- Camera: Triple camera 12MP + 13MP wide-angle + 2MP depth sensor, 4K UHD video
- Selfie: 12MP AI camera
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, 4G LTE+, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, WiFi ac, audio jack, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000 mAh, 22W or 44W Fast Charging, 100% in 45 min.
- OS: Fun Touch OS on Android 9.0 Pie
- Security: Fingerprint scanner embedded under the screen, Face Unlock
- Release date: April to May availability in the Philippines (est.)
- Price: $450 or P23,000 pesos in the Philippines for 6GB + 128GB (est.), $490 or P25,000 for 8GB, $640 or P33,000 for 12GB + 128GB