Lenovo has recently launched three Vibe phones in the country, namely the Lenovo Vibe P1, P1m and S1. With that in mind, we figured to par up the three devices with one another and see how they get keep up. Its a showdown of three Lenovo devices, the Vibe P1 VS P1m VS S1.
The 3 Lenovo devices all have their unique features and have all equal capabilities, some maybe better than the other, some might not. Now, lets dig in a little deeper on their specs and find out their differences and similarities and find out, which of these 3 Vibe phones suits you best.
Lenovo Vibe P1 specs, PH price, features
Lenovo Vibe P1m specs, PH price , features
|Display||5.5-inch IPS 1080p FHD display, 401ppi||5-inch IPS 720p HD display, 294ppi|
|Size||9.9mm thickness, 189g weight||9.3mm thickness, 148g weight|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3||scratch-resistant glass|
|Color||Platinum, graphite grey||Onyx black, pearl white|
|Chip||Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 chipset||Mediatek MT6735P chipset|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processors||Quad-core 1.0 GHz processor|
|Graphics||Adreno 405 GPU||Mali-T720|
|Memory||32 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM, microSD, up to 128 GB (uses 2 SIM slot)||16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM, microSD up to 32GB (uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Main camera||13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash||8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash|
|Multimedia||Video recorder||Video recorder|
|Front facing camera||5MP selfie shooter||5MP selfie shooter|
|Connectivity||4G LTE, WiFi ac,BT 4.1, GPS, NFC, FM Radio||4G LTE, WiFI n, BT 4.1, GPS, FM Radio|
|Battery capacity||5000mAh battery||4000mAh battery|
|OS||Android 5.1 Lollipop||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|Software features||Ok Google, Android TV||Ok Google, Android TV|
|Ports and charging||microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go, Fast battery charging||microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go, Fast battery charging|
|Release date||October, 2015||October, 2015|
|Official price||Php 14,999 official SRP||Php 7,999 official SRP|
|Where to buy||Official Lenovo stores or online stores nationwide||Official Lenovo stores or online stores nationwide|
Lenovo Vibe S1 specs, PH price, features
|Display||5-inch IPS 1080p FHD display, 441ppi|
|Size||7.8mm thickness, 132g weight|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Color||Pearl White, Midnight Blue|
|Processor||Octa-core 1.7 GHz|
|Graphics||Mali- T760 GPU|
|Memory||32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM, microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Main camera||13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Front facing camera||8 MP + 2 MP dual selfie shooter|
|Connectivity||4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi n, BT 4.0, GPS, FM Radio|
|Battery capacity||2500mah battery|
|OS||Android 5.0 Lollipop|
|Software features||Ok Google, Android TV|
|Ports and charging||microUSB v2.0|
|Official price||Php 15,999 official SRP|
|Where to buy||Official Lenovo stores or online stores nationwide|
Highlights of the Vibe P1, P1m and S1 specs comparison
- The Vibe P1 has the largest display, with its 5.5-inch screen display, in comparison to the 5-inchers, P1m and S1.
- The P1m holds the lowest display resolution with its 720p HD display.
- The P1m doesn’t have a Corning Glass protecting its display.
- Both the P1m and the S1 has a pearl white hue variant.
- The Vibe S1 is the thinnest amongst the 3 Vibe phones.
- The Vibe P1 is the heaviest amongst the 3 Vibe phones.
- The Vibe P1 is the only device running on a different brand of chip, with its Snapdragon 615, the other two are running on MediaTek chips.
- The S1 carries an octa-core processor, while both Vibe P phones carry quad-core processors.
- The P1 carries a different GPU brand, with its Adreno 405 GPU, while the other two carry ARM’s Mali GPUs.
- The P1m carries the least amount of internal storage capacity, with its 16GB internal storage.
- Both the P1 and S1 are carrying the same amount of internal storage capacity of 32GB.
- The Vibe S1 holds the largest RAM capacity amongst the 3 Vibe devices, with its 3GB of RAM.
- Both 13MP rear shooters for P1 and S1, while P1m carries a more miniaturized 8MP rear shooter.
- The Vibe S1 has 2 Selfie shooters in its arsenal, its main 8MP selfie shooter and its secondary 2MP selfie shooter.
- The Vibe S1 carries the least number of battery capacity amongst the 3, with its 2500mAh battery.
- Undeniable, the P1m is the most affordable amongst the 3 devices, since it is a more affordable take to the Vibe P1.
All devices carry huge differences with one another, making them very unique in their own respective aspects. With the S1, representing its dual- selfie sensor, which highlights perfect selfie shooting, while the P1 and P1m carrying a pretty huge battery capacity of 5000mAh and 4000mAh, respectively. So it will highly depend on the buyer, whether he’ll prefer a more affordable take of the high battery capacity of the P1, which makes the P1m the preferred choice, or would highly consider the dual- selfie sensor of the S1.
The Vibe S1 is expected to be retailed in the next few weeks of November, which has an expected price tag of Php 15,999, while the P1 and the P1m are currently available on Lenovo’s online store and official Lenovo stores nationwide, for Php 14,999 and Php 7,999, respectively. Please let us know your thoughts about the newly landed Vibe phones. Are they your taste? Would you want one? Anything you can share, you can simply share through the comments section below. We highly appreciate feedbacks from you guys, as we use these feedbacks to improve our overall content.
Related posts and reviews
- Lenovo Vibe S1, P1, P1m Official in PH; Price Ranging From Php 7K above to Php 15K above
- Lenovo K3 Note and 4 Other Lenovo Devices To Receive The Marshmallow Update Next Year
- Lenovo YOGA 700 Official; To Feature Windows 10 Home, 6th Gen Intel Core i7, 14-Inch Multi-touch Display
- Lenovo Vibe X3 Lite Unofficial Lenovo Phone; To feature 5.5-inch FHD Display, MediaTek 5653 Chip