The Sony Xperia X Performance that we reviewed earlier in July has topped the chart of DxOMark as the best camera phone in the world. It shares the top spot along the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and HTC 10.
The Sony Xperia X Performance scored fared well because of the new predictive autofocus, color accuracy in low light and daylight, and stabilization thru Sony’s Intelligent Active Mode.
Our review of the Sony Xperia X Performance also proves that the camera phone is indeed on of the best shooters out there.
Coming at second place is the Sony Xperia Z5, Moto Z Force Droid, and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. At the third is the Samsung Galaxy Note 5, LG G5, and Galaxy S6 Edge. Worth mentioning shooters are the iPhone 6s, LG G4, and Sony Xperia Z3+.
Sony Xperia X Performance specs, price, release date, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 5-inch 1080p FHD display, 441 ppi
- Design: Curved glass and metal body, IP68 certified, waterproof and dust resistance up to 1.5m
- Size: 8.7mm thick, 164g weight
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad-core CPU
- GPU: Adreno 530 graphics
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal storage, 200GB microSD card
- Main camera: 23MP rear shooter, Predictive Hybrid autofocus, LED flash, 1080p video, Steady Shot stabilization
- Front camera: 13MP selfie shooter
- Connectivity: LTE, WiFi ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, 4G LTE cat. 12, dual SIM
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat
- Ports: microUSB v2.0
- Audio: High-res 24bit, stereo speakers
- Battery capacity: 2700mAh, Quick Charge 2.0
- Colors: Lime Gold, Rose Gold, Graphite Black/Grey/Metal, White
- Release date: June in the Philippines availability (Online stores)
- Official price: $650 USD or roughly P29,900 pesos, check prices of X and XA here