Just before the Sony Xperia X and Xperia XA go official and become available in the Philippines this month, the high-end Xperia X Performance gets a release date and pricing today. Sony Japan is set to launch and release the Xperia X Performance in Sony’s own home turf this June 2016 with an estimated price of $750 USD or roughly Php 34k in PH.
More Sony Xperia X reviews, comparisons
- Sony Xperia X selfie camera sample
- Xiaomi Mi5 vs Galaxy S7 vs Xperia Z5 vs iPhone 6s camera comparison
- Sony Xperia Z5 full review
- Sony Xperia X Premium with 4K HDR display
The Sony Xperia X Performance offers waterproof and dust resistance certification and is powered by the fastest Qualcomm chip, the Snapdragon 820 quad-core. Pairing the core hardware is a 3GB RAM, 32GB expandable storage, 23MP main sensor, and 13MP selfie camera. Check the camera quality here.
For that price, the SRP of Xperia X Performance is close to the competition including the Galaxy S7, LG G5, and HTC One.
Are you waiting for the Xperia X series to arrive in the Philippines? Let’s know what features keep you excited.
Sony Xperia X Performance specs, price, release date in PH
- Display: 5-inch 1080p FHD display
- Design: Metal body, IP68 certified, waterproof and dust resistance up to 1.5m
- Size: 8.7mm thick, 164g weight
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad-core CPU
- GPU: Adreno 530 graphics
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal storage, 200GB microSD card
- Main camera: 23MP rear shooter, Hybrid AF, LED flash, 4K video, Steady Shot stabilization
- Front camera: 13MP selfie shooter
- Connectivity: LTE, WiFi ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, 4G LTE dual SIM
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Ports: microUSB v2.0/3.0, Quick Charge 2.0/3.0
- Battery capacity: 2700mAh battery capacity
- Colors: Lime Gold, Rose Gold, Graphite Black/Grey/Metal, White
- Release date: June or July in the Philippines
- Official price: $750 USD or roughly Php 34K