Samsung is yet to announce the Galaxy S21 series in January 2021 but the full specs and features of their top-end, most expensive Galaxy S21 Ultra model have been revealed.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra will feature a 6.8-inch FHD+ AMOLED 2X display with a 120Hz screen refresh rate. The 40MP selfie camera is embedded on top while the fingerprint scanner is positioned on the bottom of the screen. It will also support the S Pen found in the Galaxy Note series.
Other important specs are confirmed like the Snapdragon 888 and Exynos 2100 chipset variants with support of up to 12GB RAM and 512GB internal storage. The battery is 5000 mAh non-removable with 45W quick charge support. Unfortunately, it will not come with a power brick and wired headset, the same approach as the iPhone 12 series.
In terms of camera, the main is a 108MP with two telephoto 12MP sensors and one Ultra Wide. The quad-cam is paired with the Laser AF system.
The design of the Galaxy S21 series is already confirmed from previous leaks and images. The Ultra model, however, has a two-tone color paint job.
It just a matter of weeks before Samsung finally launch the Galaxy S21 series with some markets expected to have the Galaxy S21 available by 1st week of February.
Official price for the Galaxy S21 Ultra is estimated at $1400 USD or 1400 Euros. This translates for P69,000 Philippine pesos. The smaller Galaxy S21 will be priced around P40,000 to P50,000 in PHP.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra flagship specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.8-inch AMOLED 2X, FHD plus, 120Hz refresh, S Pen support
- Design: Gorilla Glass, IP68 waterproofing
- CPU: Snapdragon 888 or Exynos 2100
- RAM: up to 12GB
- Storage: up to 512GB expandable memory
- Camera: Quad camera with 108MP main, 2x telephotos (10x max optical zoom), 1x Ultra-wide, 40MP selfie
- Connectivity: 5G, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, USB type-C
- Battery: 5000 mAh, 45W charging support
- OS: Android 11
- Price: $1400 or P69,000.00 estimated SRP
- Availability: February 2021