Punched out camera holes confirmed for Samsung Galaxy S10
We are still a few months away from the official Samsung Galaxy S10 launch, yet a lot of leaks have started to come in bringing more information on the said flagship phone.
The latest is a CAD render of the device (unofficial) on which it appears that the Galaxy S10 will indeed feature an all-screen design with a punched out island hole for the cameras at the front. This could be on the same scale with the upcoming Galaxy A8s that will feature a single hole on the front.
Other details include a triple camera at the back and a missing physical fingerprint sensor. This suggests that we might see an under-display scanner on the Galaxy S10 after all.
In South Korea, Samsung has started testing out 5G on their phones and this will add to the possibilities of a 5G-enabled Samsung Galaxy S10 in either Exynos or Snapdragon chip.
Samsung Galaxy S10 render unofficial photos
Samsung Galaxy S10 rumored specs, price, Philippine price
- Display: Infinity O notched display, 6-inch up to 6.4-inch Super AMOLED
- Design: Gorilla Glass 5, IP68 waterproofing
- CPU: Snapdragon 8150 or 855 octa-core CPU
- GPU: Adreno graphics
- RAM: Up to 10GB
- Storage: UP to 512GB internal memory
- Camera: Triple camera, AI features
- Selfie: single AI front-facing
- Battery: Quick Charging, Wireless Charging
- Audio: Stereo, USB Type-C Port
- Price: $900 starting SRP
- Release: March 2019 availability