Samsung Galaxy M32 was finally unveiled in India on Monday. The new M-series entry-level phone from Samsung comes with a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen with a 90Hz refresh rate and backed by a massive 6,000mAh battery. Apart from the head-turner specs, the Samsung Galaxy M32 is powered with an entry-level gaming chipset–MediaTek Helio G80 Soc. The key difference between the G80 compared to the Helio G85 is the GPU clock speed. G85 is 50Mhz higher than the G80 with 950Mhz.
Galaxy M32 also comes in two color variant which is Black and Light Blue. Other specs are a 64MP quad-camera set up, 20MP selfie housing on its dewdrop notch, USB Type-C port and headphone jack, up to 6GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, and the latest Android 11 with OneUI 3.1. It comes with a pre-installed Samsung Pay Mini app and privacy-focused mode AltZLife great for security and easy access.
When it comes to price there is no official price yet in the Philippines but when converted, the smaller configuration–4GB/64GB is priced Rs. 14,999 (~P9,800), meanwhile the 6GB/128GB configuration is priced at Rs. 16,999 (~11,100).
Samsung Galaxy M32 4G specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.4″ FHD+ Super AMOLED, 90Hz, 800nits
- Design: all polycarbonate
- Dimension and Weight: 160 x 74 x 9 mm (6.30 x 2.91 x 0.35 in), 196 grams
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G80 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: 4-6GB
- Storage: 64-128GB
- Main Camera: 64MP f/1.8 Main, 8MP Ultrawide, 2MP Macro, 2MP Depth
- Selfie Camera: 20MP f/2.2, Dewdrop Notch
- Connectivity & Ports: 4G/LTE, Wi-Fi ac, dual band, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm jack, USB-C
- Security: Fingerprint (side-mounted), Face Unlock
- Battery: 6000mAh (25W)
- Audio: Loudspeaker
- OS: Android 11, OneUI 3.0
- Colors: Black, Light Blue
- Price: Rs. 14,999 (~P9,800) 4GB/64GB | Rs. 16,999 (~11,100) 6GB/128GB
- Availability: June 21, 2021 (India)