Samsung recently launched the budget Galaxy M10 and M20 smartphones in India this 2019 with both having crazy pricing. Now, the brand has introduced the Galaxy A30 and Galaxy A50 series that features premium glass design and solid specs for reasonable pricing.
The Samsung Galaxy A30 has a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED with Full HD+ resolution on a notched screen called Infinity U. It is then paired with an octa-core Exynos 7904 processor that is closely matched to the Snapdragon 630 / 650 series. The RAM is either 3GB or 4GB while the expandable storage options are 32GB or 64GB.
Another feature that the Galaxy A30 and Galaxy A50 tout is the 4000 mAh battery couple with Type-C port and generic Fast Charging.
In terms of camera, the Galaxy A30 has a dual setup with 16MP + 5MP and a 16MP selfie that supports AI scenes.
The Samsung Galaxy A30 and Galaxy A50 will become available starting this end of March in select countries with an estimated price of $290 or P14,990 and $360 or P18,990, respectively. Note that these prices are estimates based from 2018 Galaxy A series.
Samsung Galaxy A30 (2019) specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED
- Design: Gorilla Glass and polycarbonate frame
- CPU: Exynos 7904 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3GB or 4GB
- Memory: 32GB or 64GB expandable with microSD up to 500GB (est.)
- Camera: Dual cam 16MP main + 5MP depth sensor for bokeh, 1080p video
- Selfie: 16MP front-facing, Face Unlock, AI features
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi ac, GPS
- Security: Fingerprint sensor embedded at the back
- Battery: 4000 mAh with Fast Charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, OneUI
- Colors: Reflective Black, Blue, White
- Price: est. $290 USD or P14,990 pesos
- Release date: April to May 2019 Philippines availability