Just as we reported the Galaxy A21 to be the cheapest pinhole camera from Samsung, the company quietly revealed the specs of the Galaxy A11. With that said, we expect it to be the cheapest phone with the Infinity-O display. Although the company didn’t mention the price nor availability, to give you an idea, the Galaxy A10 retailed from P7,990 to P6,990. Going back to the specs, here’s what the new Samsung budget device has to offer.
The Galaxy A11 is a 6.4″ device with HD+ resolution. The screen may be sporting a pinhole 8MP selfie camera, but the screen is of TFT instead of the naturally vibrant AMOLED. An unidentified chipset with eight cores clocked at 1.8GHz was listed. We guess that it might be the Snapdragon 450. The chipset is paired with up to 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage with the option for expansion. As for the three cameras on the back, the device offers 13MP f1.8 main sensor, 2MP f2.4 depth, and 5MP f2.2 ultrawide. Last but not least is a large 4000mAh battery with support for 15W charging. We can’t tell if the device is still using micro USB, but provided it has fast charging, there’s a chance that it’s using USB-C. The Galaxy A11 is available in black, white, blue and red colors.
Samsung Galaxy A11 specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.4″ TFT HD+, Infinity-O
- Design: all-polycarbonate
- Dimension and Weight: 161.4 x 76.3 x 8.0 mm, 177g
- CPU: Octa-Core (1.8 GHz) Snapdragon 450?
- GPU: –
- RAM: 2GB/3GB
- Memory: 32GB with microSD slot of up to 512GB
- Main Camera: 13MP f1.8 + 2MP f.24 depth + 5MP f2.2 ultrawide
| video recording up to FHD @ 30fps
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0| video recording up to FHD @ 30fps
- Connectivity: LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, aptX, WiFi b/g/n, GPS, audio jack, microUSB?
- Security: rear capacitive fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- Battery: 4000mAh, 15W fast charging
- Audio: mono speaker
- OS: Android 10.0; One UI 2.0
- Colors: black, white, blue, red
- Price: TBD
- Release date: TBD (Philippines)