Contrary to the previous rumors and leaks, the Redmi Note 7 Pro will feature a midrange Snapdragon 675 processor instead of Snapdragon 855 but it will still have a 48MP dual camera and up to 6GB RAM + 128GB configuration.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro will retail for $240 USD or about P12,900 pesos with 6GB RAM + 128GB model in China while the smaller Redmi Note 7 is priced for P7,990 (3GB). The pricing in the Philippines may differ by a little (rough est. at P14k) with the same memory.
Other solid specs of the Redmi Note 7 Pro include a 6.3-inch notch display and 3900 mAh battery with fast charging support.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro will be launched soon in China and India while other key markets in Asia like the Philippines will follow by March to April this year.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Display: 6.3-inch IPS LCD FHD+, ~409ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Design: Glass and metal, dewdrop notch
- CPU: Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM: 3GB, 4GB, 6GB
- Memory: 32GB. 64GB, 128GB + microSD up to 256GB (sim 2 slot)
- Camera: Dual-camera 48MP + 13MP secondary
- Selfie: 13MP AI camera
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, 4G LTE+, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, WiFi ac, audio jack, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3900 mAh, 18W Quick Charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
- Security: Fingerprint scanner embedded at the back, Face Unlock
- Release date: March to April availability in the Philippines (est.)
- Price: $240 or P12,990 pesos in the Philippines (est.)