realme has officially unveiled a new smartphone under the GT Neo series, the realme GT Neo 3T. It sports a racing flag-inspired design in yellow or white colors as well as a more traditional black color.
The GT Neo 3T also has a 6.62-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, up to 1300 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 wide color gamut, 106% NTSC color gamut, 16000-level dimming, HDR10+ support, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Under the hood, it comes with the 7nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 octa-core processor, Adreno 650 GPU, 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM, up to 256GB of YFS 3.1 internal storage, and a 5,000mAh battery and 80W charging support. There’s also a stainless steel vapor cooling plus to keep the device cool.
For photography, the smartphone features a triple rear camera configuration consisting of a 64MP main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide shooter, and a 2MP macro lens. Upfront is a 16MP selfie camera.
realme GT Neo 3T specs:
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Display: 6.62-inch FHD+ (2400 × 1080) AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, up to 1300 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 wide color gamut, 106% NTSC color gamut, 16000-level dimming, HDR10+
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS: realme UI 3.0, Android 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 (7nm)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Rear Camera: 64MP f/1.79 (main)
8MP 119° f/2.2 (ultra-wide)
2MP f/2.4 (macro)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, GLONASS, Navic, QZSS, Galileo, NFC, Dual-SIM
- Audio: Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Port(s): USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 80W Dart Charging
- Dimensions & Weight: 162.9×75.8×8.65mm; 194.5g
- Colors: Flash Yellow, White, Shadow Black
Pricing and Availability
- 8GB 128GB – USD 469.99 (~PHP 24,853)
- 8GB + 256GB – USD 509.99 (~PHP 26,968)
There’s no word yet for local availability, so stay tuned.