realme unveiled two new smartphones at an event in India – the realme 8i and realme 8s 5G.
The realme 8i features the new MediaTek Helio G96 processor, a 6.6-inch FHD+ hole-punch display, a triple rear camera setup, and packs a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
realme 8i specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.6-inch IPS FHD+ (1080 x 2412), 120Hz refresh rate
- Dimensions: 164.1 x 75.5 x 8.5 mm
- OS: realme UI 2.0 (Android 11)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G96
- GPU: ARM Mali-G57 MC2
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM + up to 5GB virtual RAM expansion, 64GB/128GB storage
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Main Camera (Triple): 50MP (main), 2MP (macro), 2MP (depth)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/ BEIDOU/GALILEO
- Port: USB Type-C 2.0
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Colors: Space Black, Space Purple
Pricing and Availability
- (4GB + 64GB) – INR 13,999 (Php9,494 if converted)
- (6GB + 128GB) – INR 15,999 (Php10,850 if converted)
The smartphone will be available for purchase on September 14 in India.