The POCO X3 NFC is another disruptor in the midrange category as it brings a 120Hz LCD display, Snapdragon 732G, quad 64MP camera, and 5160 mAh battery–all for $199 pricing or about P9,990 in Philippine pesos.
With minutes from officially launching in several online stores, the Xiaomi-born brand sold 10,000 units in AliExpress after 30 minutes. This is a big feat considering the POCO X3 NFC has been soldout to several regions and markets including in the Philippines.
Other features of the POCO X3 NFC includes 33W fast charging, Bluetooth 5.1, and Liquid Cool Tech 1.0 for gaming while the memory includes 6GB RAM for all models and 64 or 128GB storage.
The POCO X3 NFC is already available in the Philippines and is discounted during the 9.9 online sales.
POCO X3 specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS LCD, Gorilla Glass 5, HDR10+, 120Hz, pinhole cutout
- Design: aluminum frame, polycarbonate back, IP53 water and dust resistance
- Dimension and Weight: 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4mm, 215g
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7150-AC Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X
- Memory: up to 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 with microSD slot of up to 256GB
- Main Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) | video recording up to [email protected] with EIS
- Selfie Camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
| video recording up to FHD @ 30fps
- Connectivity: LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi ac, GPS, audio jack, USB-C, NFC, IR blaster
- Security: side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 5160mAh(33W in-box charger)
- Audio: dual-stereo speakers, 24-bit Hi-res
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Colors: Shadow Gray, Cobalt Blue
- Price: SRP Php10,990 and Php12,990
- Release date: September 9, 2020 (Global, Philippines)