It was only a matter of time until POCO M3 Pro 5G arrived in the Philippines when it got globally announced a few weeks ago. Now that the device has been released for the local market, you can get the M3 Pro 5G at a special early bird price of ₱7,490 and ₱9,490 for the 4/64GB and 6/128GB models, respectively. The promo prices are effective on June 3, 4, and 6 via Lazada. After that, the device will sale for its recommended suggested retails prices; ₱8,990 and ₱11,990.
We’ve covered everything you need to know about the M3 Pro 5G, spec-wise, in this separate article. As a short recap, it’s powered by Dimensity 700 chipset, enabling dual-5G standby and optimal power efficiency for ultra-long battery life. Although the display supports a 90Hz refresh rate for a smooth and fast experience, POCO mentioned it’s an adaptive type, meaning the refresh rate switches between 90Hz, 60Hz, 50Hz, and 30Hz, depending on the content. However, POCO clarified the 30Hz option would arrive via OTA updated.
POCO M3 Pro 5G comes in POCO Yellow, Power Black, and Cool Blue colors.
POCO M3 Pro 5G specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.5-inch Adaptive 90Hz IPS LCD, 500 nits peak, Gorilla Glass 3
- Design: all-polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 161.81mm × 75.34mm × 8.92mm, 190g
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 700
- CPU: Octa-core CPU, up to 2.2GHz
- GPU: Arm Mail-G57 MC2 GPU,
- RAM: 4/6GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 expandable via dedicated microSD slot
- Main Camera: 48MP f1.79 6P lens.
2 MP, f2.4 macro
2 MP, f/2.4, depth | up to [email protected] video recording
- Selfie Camera: 8MP f2.0 wide | video up to [email protected]
- Connectivity & Ports: dual-5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi ac, GPS, USB-C, NFC, audio jack, IR blaster
- Security: face unlock, side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 5000mAh battery (18W)
- Audio: loudspeaker
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Colors: Power Black, Cool Blue, and POCO Yellow
- Price: ₱8,990 and ₱11,990
- Release date: May 2021 (Global), June 2021 (Philippines)