It’s finally a battle for midrange phones in 2019 as Oppo Philippines announces the Oppo F11 Pro. The new upper midrange also gets its official price at P18,990 pesos SRP with pre-order open starting tomorrow and you can available free Bluetooth speaker worth P2,500. Retail availability for nationwide release starts on April 6th.
The new Oppo F11 Pro features an elevating or motorized 16MP pop-up selfie camera giving way for more screen to body ratio. On the back is a 48MP dual camera along with the fingerprint sensor.
Powering the Oppo F11 Pro is an octa-core Helio P70 AI processor paired with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage with 4000mAh battery. Oppo promises of full charging the device within an hour, thanks to Super VOOC feature.
Oppo F11 Pro official specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ 19.5:9, LCD Panoramic Display,
Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Design: mechanical pop-up selfie camera, glass and polycarbonate body
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P70 2.1GHz octa-core AI processor
- GPU: Mali-G72 graphics
- RAM: 6GB
- Memory: 64GB expandable storage, Dual SIM + microSD card hybrid
- Camera: 48MP main + 5MP depth sensor, 4K UHD video
- Selfie: mechanical pop-up 16MP front sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A Wi-Fi ac, BT 4.2, GPS, micro USB port
- Battery: non-removable 4000mAh with Super VOOC Ultra Fast Charging (click for test/review)
- Security: rear-mounted capacitive fingerprint scanner
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Release date: Philippines availability est. April 2019
- Price: estimated at $360 or P18,990