Oppo had quietly launched mid-ranger Oppo A71 last September. It comes with decent specs for the right price. Now, the OPPO A71 (2018) has been launched in Pakistan.
Starting off, the Oppo A71 sports a 5.2-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) display. The device is powered by a Snapdragon 450 chipset, replacing the old MediaTek MT6750T octa-core 1.5GHz processor. Aside from that, the smartphone has 2GB RAM and an expandable 16GB ROM inside. Running on Android 7.1 Nougat ColorOS 3.2, the handset houses 3,000mAh of battery juice.
In terms of camera, the Oppo A71 is equipped with a 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, LED Flash. Up front is a 5MP selfie camera with f/2.4 aperture. It also features Oppo’s “AI Beauty Recognition Technology”. Connectivity features include dual-SIM support, 4G, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS.
Unfortunately, the Oppo A71 is only spotted in the company’s Pakistan and Malaysia websites. For the price of $179 or €144. the device is available in Gold and Black colors.
Oppo A71 Full specs, Philippine pricing, and release
- Display: 5.2-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) display
- Design: Metal unibody design
- Colors: Gold, Black
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, ColorOS 3.2
- Chipset: Snapdragon 450
- GPU: Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, expandable via SD card
- Rear Camera: 13-MP with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP with f/2.4 aperture
- Battery: 3,000mAh battery
- Connectivity: dual-SIM support, 4G, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Price: PKR 19,899, $179 or €144.