OnePlus has unveiled its latest smartphone in China, the OnePlus 9RT.
The OnePlus 9RT features a 6.62-inch AMOLED 120Hz display with 1,080 x 2,400 px resolution and supports HDR10+. Under the hood, it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC paired with LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage. For its camera, it comes with a triple rear camera configuration with a 50MP (main) lens, and a 16MP front camera. Check out its full specs below.
OnePlus 9RT specs:
- Network: 4G LTE/5G
- Display: 6.62-inch AMOLED FHD+ (1080 x 2400), 120Hz screen refresh rate
- OS: OxygenOS 11 (Android 11)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Memory: 8GB/12GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage
- Sensor: In-display fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera (Triple): 50MP (main), 16MP (ultrawide), 2MP (macro)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, Dual-sim (nano), NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Port: USB Type-C
- Battery: 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charge
- Dimensions & Weight: 162.2 x 74.6 x 8.3mm, 198.5g
- Colors: Black, Silver, Blue
Pricing and Availability
The OnePlus 9RT will be available for pre-order soon in China on their official OnePlus website with prices starting at CNY 3,300 (~PHP 25,926).