The Moto G50 features a 6.5-inch Max Vision HD+ screen that has a waterdrop notch at the center. The screen provides 1600 x 720 pixels a 90Hz refresh rate with a 269 PPI. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and an 85% screen-body ratio.
It is powered by a Snapdragon 480 5G processor and paired with 4GB RAM and 64/128 internal storage. The storage can be expanded with the use of the MicroSD card slot up to 1 TB.
When it comes to cameras, it features a triple=camera setup at the rear. There is a 48MP main camera, a 5MP macro lens, and 2MP depth sensors. The selfie camera features a 13MP camera. When it comes to camera features, it includes an HDR, Timer, Active photos, Pro mode, Portrait mode, Timelapse video, Hyperlapse video, and many more.
As for battery capacity, this smartphone packs a 5,00mAh capacity supported by a 15W charging. It also features a rear fingerprint sensor, face unlocking, a 3.5mm audio jack, and runs on an Android 11 OS.
As for pricing, the Moto G50 is priced at €249.99 (PHP14,278 est.) which is for Spain while other markets would offer it up to €269 (PHP15,364 est.). It will be available in Aqua Green and Steel Gray colors. Spain would launch it in its market on April 15 and probably other territories would follow.
- Geekbench reveals details for the Motorola Ibiza
- Bluetooth SIG certifies Moto E6i, E7i Power, and Lenovo K13
Moto G100 specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.5 inches, 102.8 cm2
- Design: Glass front, plastic back, Plastic frame
- Dimension and Weight:164.9 x 74.9 x 9 mm, 192g
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 480 5G (8nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64/128 GB, UFS 3.1
- Main Camera: 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 1/5.0”, 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Selfie Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.12µm
- Connectivity & Ports: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, NFC, FM Radio, USB Type C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Security: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer
- Features: gyro, proximity, barometer, (market dependent)
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable,
15W fast charging
- Audio: mono speaker
- OS: Android 11
- Colors: Steel Gray, Aqua Green
- Price: PHP 15,364
- Release date: April 15, 2021 (Spain)