More posts and reviews can be found here
- Meizu Pro 6 and m3 Note live leaked images
- Meizu MX5 full review
- Meizu MX5 VS Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 review comparison
The Meizu m3 Note boasts an aluminum unibody, which has become a standard norm for today’s new smartphones. It sports a 5.5-inch 1080p FHD display while running with a MediaTek Helio P10 SoC. It carries 2GB of 3GB of RAM, with an option of either 16GB/32GB of ROM, while supporting microSD card storage via 2nd SIM slot.
Shooting-wise, it carries a standard 13MP/5MP camera pairing, while it is expected to run on a fairly old Android 5.1 Lollipop. Lastly, it carries a decently juiced 4000mAh battery capacity to keep the m3 Note functioning for a long time.
Pricing on the Meizu m3 Note is pretty decent as well, with its $125 or Php 5.7K price tag for the 2GB variant and $155 or Php 6.1K price tag for the bigger 3GB variant. It’s expected to go on sale on April 11th in China, wherein a global release is yet to be finalized.
Meizu m3 Note specs, PH price, features
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080p FHD display
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P10 SoC
- RAM: 2GB/3GB
- Memory: 16GB/32GB internal storage, microSD card support (uses 2nd SIM slot)
- Main camera: 13MP rear shooter
- Front camera: 5MP selfie shooter
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi n, BT 4.0, GPS
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 4000mAh battery capacity
- Ports: microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Release Date: April 11th availability in China
- Official price: $125 or roughly around Php 5.7K for the 2GB variant, $155 or roughly around Php 7.1K for the 3GB variant