Made for the US market, LG K92 5G is the company’s first Snapdragon 690 device with 5G capability. It’s geared towards budget consumers looking to take advantage of the next wireless connectivity generation for not a lot of money.
Available in Titan Gray color, LG K92 will be up for sale very soon for $359(~Php17,400) via US carriers.
For the features and specs of LG K92, it’s missing a few trendy ones. such as a fast refresh rate. However, most of the specs are befitting for a mid-range phone.
For starters, there’s a 64MP quad-camera setup on the back and a 16MP selfie camera housed inside a centered-cutout. The screen is very large at 6.7″ diagonal size but uses IPS LCD that puts the fingerprint sensor on the side. Running Android 10 out of the box, there is a decent 6GB RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 storage that can support up to a staggering 2TB of microSD card.
The battery is rated 4000mAh and supports Quick Charge 4, which lets a device go up to 50% in just 15 minutes of charging. Furthermore, there’s a 3D Sound Engine for better audio quality via stereo speakers.
The most interesting tidbit about the K92, however, is the design. While the finish looks outdated, the cameras on the back are located in a visor alongside a four-LED flash. The flash is, perhaps, the biggest we’ve seen on a smartphone. Hopefully, it can take good photos at night.
LG K92 5G specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.7″ IPS LCD FHD+
- Design: –
- Dimension and Weight: 166.4 x 77.2 x 8.4 mm, 202.4g
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6350 Snapdragon 690 5G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 560 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 560 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 619L
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 expandable via microSD slot of up to 2TB
- Main Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 25mm (wide), 1/1.97″, 0.7µm, PDAF
5 MP, f/2.2, 115˚ (ultrawide), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)| video up to 4K@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, 27mm (wide), 1/3.06, 1.0µm| up to FHD@30fps
- Connectivity & Ports: 5G, 4G/LTE, Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB-C, NFC, audio jack
- Security: face unlock, side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4000mAh(QC 4)
- Audio: stereo speakers
- OS: Android 10 with LG UX
- Colors: Titan Gray
- Price: $359(~Php17,400)
- Release Date: November 2020 (US)