Lenovo has recently revealed a ton of cool and awesome new laptops but among the rest, one stands out. This is the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Titanium and as the name suggests, the body is made out of Titanium.
This laptop uses Intel Core i5 or i7, it depends on your preference. The materials that were used for this ThinkPad’s body are titanium and carbon fiber, making it ultralightweight and also very thin. It is even considered the thinnest among the other ThinkPad notebook with a thickness of 11.5mm.
When it comes to screen, the ThinkPad X1 Titanium has a 13.5-inch display and is also a reversible convertible. It has capacitive pressure-sensitive touch support as well as a 2.2K resolution. When it comes to hardware, like what was said earlier, this laptop uses either 11th Gen Intel Core i5 or i7. For its GPU, it utilizes an integrated Intel Iris Xe which is coupled with 16GB RAM and 512GB up to 1 TB internal storage. It also has a 44.5W of battery and uses face recognition for security.
The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Titanium comes in two versions which vary its prices. The first one is a Wi-Fi version which is priced at 14,999 Yuan (₱112,260 est.) while a 5G version of the laptop will cost 19,999 Yuan (₱149,685 est.). You can already pre-order yours and shipping will commence on April 30 in China. As for the international release, let’s wait for any announcements soon.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold with 8th-Gen i5 CPU and 256GB SSD is Priced at P208,500
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold – the world’s first foldable PC teased in new video
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Titanium specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Display: 5-inch QHD (2255 x 1504) IPS, Anti-Reflective, Anti-Smudge, Touchscreen with Dolby Vision
- Design: –
- Dimension: 11.5 x 297.5 x 232.7mm
- Weight: 1.15kg
11th Gen Intel Core i5-1130G7
11th Gen Intel Core i5-1140G7 with vPro
11th Gen Intel Core i7-1160G7
11th Gen Intel Core i7-1180G7 with vPro
- GPU: Integrated Intel Iris X Graphics
- RAM: 16GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 1 TB PCIe SSD
- Webcam: Hybrid Infrared (IR)/720p HD with webcam privacy shutter
- Connectivity: WLAN: Intel WiFi 6 AX201 802.11AX (2 x 2) & Bluetooth 5.1 with vPro, OPTIONAL: WWAN 4×4 MIMO 5G (LTE CAT20) / 4G (LTE CAT9)
- Security: Discrete Trusted Platform Module (sTPM) 2.0, Human-presence detection with Windows Hello & IR camera, Match-on-chip fingerprint reader, Webcam privacy shutter, Kensington lock slot
- Ports: 2 x USB 4 Type-C with Intel Thunderbolt 4 (DisplayPort, Data Transfer, Power Delivery), 1 x Headphone/mic combo port, OPTIONAL: Port replicator (MicroSD, SD, 2 x USB-a Gen 1, HDMI, USB-C)
- Audio: Dolby Atmos Speaker System 4 x 360-degree mis
5Wh, up to 11.7 hours
65W AC adapter
- Keyboard: Spill-resistant, Backlit with white LED lighting, Haptic-feedback TrackPad, Call-control keys (F9-F11)
- Features: –
- OS: Windows 10 Pro
- Color: Titanium
Wi-Fi version ~ ₱112,260 est.
5G version ~ ₱149,685 est.
- Availability: April 30, 2021 (China)