Together With Z6 Lite, Lenovo Philippines to Announce K10 Note Next!
Lenovo is teasing yet another phone via its official Facebook page. Dubbed as Lenovo K10 Note, it’s a mid-range phone featuring 6.3″ FHD+ IPS LCD with up to 6GB RAM and up to 128GB internal storage. Inside is Snapdragon 710 chipset with a 4050mAh battery complete with support for 18W fast charging. For the cameras, the back comes with three sensors (16MP f1.8 + 8MP f2.4 telephoto of up to 2x optical zoom + 2MP f2.2 depth), while the front uses a 16MP f2.0 sensor. The polycarbonate-based device has a light body at 164 grams and 7.99mm thickness. Lenovo is letting its fans guess the price of K10 Note. The hint points out (based on our guess) to P9,999 (probably for the base model).
Two weeks ago, Lenovo did the same thing with the Z6 Lite. However, it let the fans choose between P10,990(4GB/64GB) and P12,990(6GB/128GB) in which the latter came out with the most votes.
Lenovo K10 Note specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.3-inch FHD+ IPS LCD, Corning Gorilla Glass ver?
- Design: polycarbonate frame and shell
- CPU: Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm)
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- Memory: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 with a shared MicroSD slot of up to 256GB
- Camera: 16 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto), PDAF, 2x optical zoom
2 MP, f/2.2, 1/5.0″, 1.75µm, depth sensor
| video recording up to 4K @ 30fps?
- Selfie: 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi ac, GPS, FM radio, audio jack
- Security: rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 4050mAh, USB-C port with 18W charging
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with ZUI 11
- Colors: Knight Black, Stardust Blue
- Price: P9,999?
- Release date: September 2019 China, TBD Philippines