Infinix has recently unveiled the Hot 11 Play smartphone in Africa.
The Infinix Hot 11 Play features a 6.82-inch HD+ IPS display with a 3D Motion-Rhythm design and a 60Hz refresh rate. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio G35 processor with 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. In addition, it comes in a dual rear camera configuration, and has a 6,000mAh battery. Check out its specs below.
Infinix Hot 11 Play specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.82-inch HD+ (720 x 1640) IPS display
- OS: XOS 7.6 (Android 11)
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G35
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable storage up to 512GB)
- Sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 13MP F1.8 + AI lens
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (nano), WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- Ports: 3.5mm audio jack, micro-USB
- Battery: 6,000mAh
- Dimensions: 171.8 x 77.96 x 8.9mm
- Colors: Sunset Gold, Exploratory Blue, Polar Black, Haze Green
Pricing and Availability
The Infinix Hot 11 Play is currently listed on the official Infinix website, but there’s no pricing and availability yet.