Infinix has officially announced its next successor for the Hot 10 family which is considered as a gaming phone by the company. This will be the Infinix Hot 10S which will also come with a version with an NFC feature.
The Hot 10S will be featuring a 6.82-inches IPS LCD display that has a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. When it comes to things under the hood, this will be equipped with MediaTek Helio G85 and paired with a Mali-G52 MC2 GPU.
For its camera, the rear cameras will be using a 48 MP main camera that features Super Nightscape mode good for low-light photography. There is also a 2MP depth lens with an AI lens. It is also capable to record 1080p videos and 240p slow-mo clips. As for the front camera, it features an 8MP selfie camera that includes a bokeh mode for its video.
Face unlock is also featured as its security measures and even claims that can scan your face even with a facemask on. There is also a fingerprint reader housed at the back. As for connectivity, the Hot 10S features a dual-SIM 4G connectivity which also includes VoLTE support.
As for battery capacity, the Hot 10S is juiced up with a 6,000mAh capacity while the NFC version will be packed with a 5,000mAh battery. Both versions will be supported with a 10W charging. There is also an Ultra Power Mode which can extend the battery life of your phone to 3 and half hours of voice calls once it hit 5%.
The Infinix Hot 10S will launch on May 12 in Indonesia and in other countries in the following weeks. It will cost $130 for its 6GB+128GB version but will also be available in different configurations (4-6 GB RAM, 64-128 GB storage).
The Infinix Hot 10S NFC version will also launch in Indonesia as well as Russia and Latin America. For its starting price, the 4GB+128GB will be priced at $120 and will also come in different configurations (4GB+64GB).
- Infinix Zero 8 with 90Hz Display, 64MP Quad Cameras Launched
- Infinix Zero 5 full specs, now official in the Philippines at P14k price
Infinix Hot 10S and Infinix Hot 10S NFC specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.82 inches, 110.5cm2, IPS LCD, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Design: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Dimension and Weight: 171.5 x 77.5 x 9.2mm
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- Storage: 64/128 GB eMMC 5.1 microSDXC dedicated slot
- Main Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0, 0.8µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
Third, unknown camera
Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
video up to [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: 8MP (wide)
video up to [email protected]
- Connectivity & Ports: VoLTE Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, GPS with A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack, microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go, NFC (Infinix Hot 10S NFC only)
- Security: Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Features: Accelerometer, Proximity
- Battery: Li-Po 6000mAh, non-removable (Infinix Hot 10S);
Li- Po 5000mAh, non-removable (Infinix Hot 10S NFC)
10W charging (both)
- Audio: with loudspeaker
- OS: Android 10, XOS 7.6
- Colors: Black, Purple, Morandi Green, Heart of Ocean
- Price: ₱
- Release Date: May 12, 2021 (Indonesia, Russia, Latin America)