Announced back in July, Honor 9X is set for a November 30th release date in the Philippines. The folks over at Gizguide confirmed the story. The Honor 9X comes in three variants with prices of — 4GB/64GB (CNY 1399 ~P10k), 6GB/64GB (CNY 1599 ~P12k), and 6GB/128GB (CNY 1899 ~P14k).
Honor 9X Will Go Official in the Philippines on November 30th
For a mid-range phone, Honor 9X already sports nearly all-glass design that delivers that premium touch. There’s no notch here as the selfie camera is housed inside a pop-up mechanism. As for the main camera, you have a 48MP + 2MP setup that might not be appealing to some. On the flip side, the Kirin 810 is more than enough for high-end gaming. There’s a catch though, the charging rate is 10W only. Most phones with that standard charging rate usually have larger capacities, like Realme 5 and OPPO A5 2020.
Honor 9X specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.59-inch IPS LCD FHD+, Corning Gorilla Glass ver?
- Design: aluminum frame, glass back
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 810 (7 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G52
- RAM: 4GB, 6GB
- Memory: 64/128 GB + microSD, up to 512 GB
- Main Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8 (wide), 1/2″, PDAF
2 MP (depth sensor)
- Selfie Camera: Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE A, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C, headphone jack
- Security: side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4000 mAh, 10W
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1
- Release date: July 2019 China, TBA Philippines
- Price: CNY 1399 or roughly P10k up to CNY 1899 or P14k