Both Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus official Philippine pricing is out before the official launch next week. The iPhone 7 with a 32GB base model is priced at $790 USD in China which equates to roughly P37,990 local price while the iPhone 7 Plus will retail for $910 USD or P43,990 pesos.
- iPhone 7 official price, full specs
- iPhone 7 Plus official price, full specs
- Official iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus photos and videos
iPhone 7 official Philippine prices
- 32GB – P37,990 (US $790)
- 128GB – P45,990 (US $990) price estimation
- 256GB – P49,990 (US $1070) price estimation
iPhone 7 Plus official Philippine prices
- 32GB – P43,990 (US $910)
- 128GB – P49,990 (US $1030) price estimation
- 256GB – P54,990 (US $1180) price estimation
Remember that only the base models have the same prices as iPhone 6s and 6s Plus. The other models will likely vary due to the bigger memory introduction.
Postpaid plans and promos for the iPhone 7 from Smart and Globe will be announced on the official release of the iPhone series in the Philippines.
So what you can expect from the iPhone 7 duo?
New features, specs on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Faster chipset
- Higher camera megapixels
- Base storage up to 32GB
- Dual camera for iPhone 7 Plus
- Refined metal design
- Waterproof IP68 rating
- Removed 3.5mm headphone audio jack (replaced by lightning port)
- Larger battery capacity
- Redesigned home button
- iOS 10 and more
For these prices (costing an arm and leg), will you upgrade your older iPhone to iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus?