Tech giant Xiaomi has officially launched the Redmi 10 in the Philippines, revealing its pricing and availability.
The Xiaomi Redmi 10 features a 6.5-inch FHD+ AdaptiveSync display, a MediaTek Helio G88 processor, a quad rear camera setup, and packs a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging. Check out the full specs below.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ DotDisplay (2400 x 1080), 90Hz refresh rate with AdaptiveSync
- Dimensions: 161.95 x 75.53 x 8.92mm
- OS: MIUI 12.5 (Android 11)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G88 (12nm)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Main Camera (Quad): 50MP (main), 8MP (ultrawide), 2MP (macro), 2MP (depth)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, Bluetooth 5.1, WiFi, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Ports: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, 9W reverse wired charging, in-box 22.5W charger
- Colors: Carbon Gray, Pebble White, Sea Blue
Pricing and Availability
Redmi 10 comes in two variants – 4GB+64GB and 6GB+128GB. All will be available for purchase via Xiaomi’s official sales channels from September 18, 2021.
The Xiaomi Redmi 10 retails for PHP 7,590 (4GB+64GB) and PHP 8,590 (6GB+128GB).
Consumers who will purchase on September 18 in Xiaomi Stores on Lazada and Shopee can get a PHP 500 off with their Redmi 10 purchase.
Redmi 10 is also available through Home Credit. The 4GB+64GB and 6+128GB variants can be availed at 0% interest in 6 months for as low as ₱913/month and ₱1,033/month respectively.