Xiaomi is launching two products in the Philippines on September 23, the Mi Pad 5 and Mi TV P1 Series.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
The Mi Pad 5 features an 11-inch 120Hz display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 chipset, a 13MP rear camera, and packs an 8,720mAh battery.
- Display: 11-inch WQHD+ (1600 x 2560) IPS LCD screen, 275 PPI, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz (stylus) touch sampling rate.
- Dimensions & Weight: 254.69 x 166.25 x 6.85mm, 511g
- OS: MIUI 12.5 (Android 11)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 (7 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Main Camera: 13 MP
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8 MP
- Connectivity: WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.0
- Audio: Quad speakers, Hi-Res Wireless Audio Certification, Dolby Atmos
- Battery: 8,720mAh battery, 33W fast charge
- Ports: USB Type-C
- Color: Cosmic Gray, Pearl White
Xiaomi Mi TV P1 Series
The Xiaomi Mi TV P1 series is also coming to the country along with the Mi Pad 5 on September 23. The Mi TV P1 series comes in four sizes – 32-inch, 43-inch, 50-inch, and 55-inch. The 32-inch model features a 1366 x 768-pixel resolution. Meanwhile, the other three variants sport a 4K screen with 3,840 x 2,160-pixel resolution.
Moreover, the Mi TV P1 series has viewing angles of 178° and supports HDR10+ and Dolby Vision. Under the hood, the TV holds a MediaTek 9611 processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB of storage and for audio, it has two 10W speakers by Dolby Audio.