Xiaomi is stepping up its game with their new product launched earlier, the Xiaomi Mi Note 2.
After Samsung’s exploding Galaxy Note 7, you might be looking for another alternative. Say no more, as Xiaomi just launched the Mi Note 2 that might be your next smartphone.
Xiaomi is now implementing the curved glass that is similar to Samsung’s “edge” design. The Mi Note 2 is made of 7-series aluminum, with two-sided dual curved glass and a glass panel both on the back and front.
The Mi Note 2 will continue to impress you with its Snapdragon 821, 22.56MP rear camera with EIS hardware-level 4K video stabilization that runs under 4070mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 for a price that starts at 2799yuan or $415 or P20,000 pesos(before taxes).
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 official photos, colors
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 specs, Philippine price, release date
- Display: 5.7-inch OLED Quad HD IPS, 515 ppi
- Design: 3D curved glass, aluminum
- Size: 7.6mm, 166g
- CPU: Snapdragon 821, quad-core, 2.35GHz
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU
- RAM: 4/6GB LPDDR4
- Memory: 64/128GB UFS 2.0
- Camera: 22.56MP f/2.0 IMX 318 sensor, EIS 4K video, PDAF + contrast autofocus
- Selfie: 8MP f/2.0 IMX 268 sensor, autofocus
- Connectivity: Global LTE Support, Dual Nano Sim, WiFi ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Ports: USB Type-C, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Audio: AQSTIC audio, 192KHz/24-bit Hi-Fi
- Security: Fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 4070mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8.0
- Color: Piano Black, Glacier Silver
- Release date: October 2016 availability in China
- Price: 2799yuan|$415|P20k for 4GB/64GB, 3299yuan|$490|P24k for 6GB/128GB and 3499yuan|$515|P25k for “Global” price.