vivo has recently unveiled its latest smartphone under the Y-series in China, the vivo Y76s 5G.
The vivo Y76s 5G features a 6.58-inch FullHD+ LCD display with a 60Hz refresh rate. It is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 810 chipset. It comes with 8GB RAM + up to 4GB virtual RAM, up to 256GB storage, and a 4,100 mAh battery with 44W charging support. The smartphone also features dual rear cameras with 50MP (main) camera, and a 2MP (macro) lens. Upfront is an 8MP selfie camera. Check out the specs below.
vivo Y76s 5G specs:
- Network: 4G LTE/5G
- Display: 6.58-inch FHD+ (2408 x 1080) LCD, 60Hz refresh rate, 180 touch sampling rate
- OS: OriginOS 1.0 (Android 11)
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G
- GPU: Mali-G57
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2
Expandable up to 1TB via microSD
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 50MP F1.8 (main) 2MP F2.4 (macro)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8MP 2.0
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, Dual-SIM (nano), GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS
- Ports: 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4,100mAh battery with 44W fast charging
- Dimensions & Weight: 163.84, 75 x 7.79mm, 175g
- Colors: Blue, White, Black
Pricing and Availability
The vivo Y76s 5G is now available in China and is priced at CNY 1,799 (~PHP 14,088) for the 8GB + 128GB, and CNY 1,999 (~PHP 15,655) for the 8GB + 256GB.