Smartphone brand Vivo has launched another budget category phone in India. The company has expanded its Y-series smartphone range with the launch of the Vivo Y12G phone. It is the sixth phone in the Y12 series.
The Vivo Y12G sports a 6.51″ HD+ LCD with a waterdrop notch for the 8MP selfie camera, a dual-rear camera system consisting of 13MP primary and 2MP depth units. The handset is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor, comes with Multi Turbo 3.0 for gamers, and packs a 5,000 mAh battery.
Vivo Y12G specs, price, availability:
- Network: LTE
- Display: 6.51-inch Hallo FullView HD+ LCD (1600×720) pixel resolution
- OS: Android 11, FunTouchOS
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB storage (expandable up to 256GB via microSD)
- Sensor: face unlock, side-mounted fingerprint
- Main Camera: 13 MP (main), 2 MP (depth)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8 MP
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 10W charging, 5W reverse charging
- Port: MicroUSB, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Color: Phantom Black, Glacier Blue
The Vivo Y12G is already available for purchase in India for INR10,990 (around P7,539) through the company’s official website. No details yet for the release in the Philippines.