vivo Philippines has confirmed on social media that the new vivo X70 with upgraded ZEISS cameras is coming to the country on October 8.
The post on social media only teased the vanilla vivo X70. We can expect that only the vanilla model will be available in the Philippine markets.
Another thing to keep in mind is that if the global version of the vivo X70 is the one launching in the country, it may have some differences in specifications, especially in the OS, when compared to the Chinese version. Check out the specs of the Chinese version below.
vivo X70 (Chinese version) specs:
- Network: 5G
- Display: 6.56-inch AMOLED HDR10+ (1080 x 2376), 120Hz refresh rate
- Dimensions & Weight: 160.1 x 75.4 x 7.6 mm, 182g
- OS: FunTouchOS 11.1 (Android 11)
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1200
- GPU: ARM G77
- Memory: 8GB/12GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage
- Sensor: In-display fingerprint scanner
- Main Camera (Triple): 40MP (main), 12MP (ultrawide), 12MP (portrait), Zeiss optics, Zeiss T* lens coating
- Front/Selfie Camera: 32MP
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.2, Dual-SIM (nano), A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- Port: USB Type-C
- Battery: 4,400mAh with 44W fast charging
- Colors: Black, White, Lime
As of now, there is no word yet about its local pricing.