Vivo smartphone with the in-display fingerprint sensor is finally here!
Vivo Philippines officially brought the Vivo X21 with the in-display fingerprint sensor in the country. The Vivo X21 is priced at PHP 29,990 and will be available starting tomorrow in selected Vivo stores.
The Vivo X21 houses a 6.28-inch Super AMOLED display, with 1080 x 2280 resolution and has 19:9 aspect ratio. Its dimensions measures 154.5 x 74.8 x 7.4 mm, and weighs 156.2 g.
Under the hood, the X21 receives power from Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 with Adreno 512, coupled with 6GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and is fueled by a 3200 mAh battery.
Going to its optics, it features AI dual rear cameras of 12 MP + 5 MP, with phase detection autofocus, and LED flash. For taking selfies, it comes with a 12 MP front snapper.
VIVO X21 Full Specifications
- 6.28″ Super AMOLED display, 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio, 402 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 154.5 x 74.8 x 7.4 mm, 156.2 g
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Adreno 512
- 6GB of RAM + 128 GB internal storage
- Dual: 12 MP (f/1.8, 1/2.5″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF) + 5 MP (f/2.4), phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 12 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS, GLONASS, microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery
- PHP 29,990