For specs, it sports a 6.58-inch Full HD+ LCD panel with a high 144Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch response rate, and up to 650 nits brightness.
Under the hood, it comes with the 3GHz 6nm MediaTek Dimensity 1300 octa-core processor paired with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU, 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM, up to 256GB of UFS3.1 internal storage, and a VC liquid cooling system to keep it cool. The device also packs a 6000mAh battery with support for 44W fast charging and 6W reverse charging.
For photography, the T2x is equipped with a dual rear camera setup consisting of a 50MP primary sensor and a 2MP macro lens. Upfront is a 16MP selfie snapper.
vivo T2x specs:
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Display: 6.58-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2408) LCD, 144Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch response rate, up to 650 nits brightness
- OS: OriginOS 2.0, Android 12
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1300 (6nm)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC9
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB/256GB UFS3.1
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Rear Camera: 50MP f/1.8 (main)
2MP f/2.4 (depth)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 16MP f/2.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, Dual-SIM
- Port(s): 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C
- Battery: 6000mAh with 44W fast charging, 6W reverse charging
- Dimensions & Weight: 163.87×75.33×9.21mm; 202.8g
- Colors: Mirror Black, Fog Blue
Pricing and Availability
- 8GB + 128GB – CNY 1,699 (~PHP 13,348)
- 8GB + 256GB – CNY 1,899 (~PHP 14,918)
The vivo T2x will gho on sale in China starting May 31. No word yet for local availability.