Vivo Nex 3S Now Official in China – a slightly improved Nex 3
One of the most striking phones that you can buy right now is Vivo Nex 3. It has a 90-degree curved display that’s touted as a “waterfall” screen due to the lack of side bezels. Four months after its release in the Philippines, the company is following it up with the Nex 3S. Compared to the older model, the new one has Snapdragon 865, up to 12GB LPDDR 5 RAM, and up to 512GB UFS 3.1 internal storage. The price starts at CNY 4998(~P36,400) for the 8GB/256GB while the top model sells for CNY 5298(~P38,500). Starting March 14th, Nex 3S can be purchased in China.
Unlike before, Nex 3S can now be had in Black, Blue, and Red colors. Aside from the aforementioned upgrades, the flagship device also includes Wi-Fi 6. Other than that, it’s the same innovative smartphone from the company.
Vivo Nex 3S 5G specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.89″ FHD+, Super AMOLED, HDR10+
- Design: motorized selfie camera, aluminum frame, glass back & front with Corning Gorilla Glass ver?
- Dimension and Weight: 167.4 x 76.1 x 9.4 mm, 219.5g
- CPU: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 8GB/12GB
- Memory: 256GB UFS 3.1 non-expandable
- Main Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
13 MP, f/2.5, 52mm (telephoto), PDAF, 2x optical zoom
13 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), PDAF | video recording up to 4K @ 30fps with EIS
- Selfie Camera: Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.1, 26mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm | video recording up to FHD @ 30fps
- Connectivity: 5G, LTE, Bluetooth 5.1, WiFi ax, GPS, audio jack(32-bit), USB-C
- Security: optical under-display fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- Battery: 4500mAh 44W charging
- Audio: stereo speakers
- OS: Android 10.0; Funtouch 10.0
- Colors: Black, Blue, Orange
- Price: CNY 4998(~P36,400) and CNY 5298(~P38,500)
- Release date: March 2020 (China), TBD (Philippines)