As scheduled, Vivo Philippines has announced the Vivo Nex 3 with an official price of P39,999 for the 8GB/128GB model. Based on the slide presentation, it seems like it’s the 4G model instead of the newer 5G. Nevertheless, it’s still an impressive phone that you can actually buy. You can get it via Vivo’s official website.
Vivo Nex 3 Goes Official for P39,999
If you want to see the full spec sheet, feel free to scroll down. Outside the spec sheet, here’s what you should know. The display is the main attraction of Nex 3, it nearly entirely wraps around the sides, allowing for an incredible 99.6% screen-to-body ratio. This means there are no buttons, instead, the side provides haptic feedback for power and volume adjustment. Vivo is calling this Touch Sense and X-Axis Haptic.
There’s a vapor cooling chamber cooling system inside the device to keep it under optimal condition. While the main camera is using a 64MP + 13MP ultrawide + 13 telephoto — the latter lens allows up to 20x digital zoom.
To learn more about the best features of the device, check out our 5 Best Features of Vivo NEX 3.
Vivo Nex 3 specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.89-inch Full HD+ Waterfall FullView POLED, 99.6% screen-to-body ratio
- Design: aluminum frame, glass back and front, button-less design
- CPU: Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm+)
- RAM: 8GB
- Memory: 128GB UFS 3.0 with TurboWrite
- Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.7″, 0.8µm, PDAF
13 MP, f/2.5, (telephoto), PDAF
13 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), PDAF
- Selfie: Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.1
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi ac, GPS, USB Type-C
- Security: under-screen fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- Battery: 4500mAh with 44W SuperCharge
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch 9.1
- Colors: Glowing Night
- Release Date: Philippines availability October 2019
- Price: P39,999