Toyota Philippines has been launching their updated lineup left and right. After the Wigo 2021 was introduced, Toyota has come up with the refreshed Vios 2021 with minor facelifts especially on the front grille.
The Toyota Vios 2021 has its fog lights repositioned with a more streamlined design along with a slightly sportier grille in contrast to a more fluid, curvy previous model. The overall Vios 2021 is inspired by the 2020 Corolla.
Don’t expect the engine to be better as we have the same 1.3-liter 4-cylinder and a 1.5-liter for the G model with 98HP and 106HP power, respectively. Everything is the same for the previous Vios and the upcoming Vios model, especially in interior features.
Pricing is P10k more expensive with the base J model manual or M/T starting at P670,000.00 Philippine pesos. The most popular model is the XLE with P791,000.00 SRP and P840k for the A/T or automatic CVT transmission.
Toyota will start showcasing the new Vios sub-compact car in their local showrooms starting by August 2020. It will become available at the end of the said month.
Toyota Vios 2021 specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Body type: 4-door entry-level subcompact car
- Engine: 1.3-liter or 1.5-liter
- Power: 98 horsepower or 106 HP
- Torque: 123 Nm or 140 Nm
- Transmission: 5-speed manual or automatic CVT
- Fuel efficiency: Gasoline, up to 20 km/L
- Ground clearance: 180mm
- Safety: passenger airbags or 7 SRS airbags, ABS, 3-point seatbelts, and child-lock protection, parking camera (G model), Push Start button (G model), dual-mode
- Features: E and G Navi-ready infotainment system with Apple Carplay and Android Auto, Touch Displays, Dual Power Modes
- Price: P791,000 for XLE M/T, P841,000 for XLE A/T, P841,000 for E M/T, P1.5 Million for G model
- Release date: August 2020 in the Philippines