Toyota has launched the new 2019 RAV4 in the Philippines. The new crossover brings redesigned exterior and interior along with a better, more efficient engine for a starting price of P1,600,000 million pesos.
With its sporty and modern look, the 2019 RAV4 is a radical upgrade from the previous generation. The front grill is more aggressive and muscular while the rear bumper is considerably modern, thanks to the tapered LED taillights.
Inside is a roomier cabin with a streamlined dashboard and a floating infotainment display.
Options for front and back parking sensors are available to the high-end models while seven airbags, hill ascent assistance, ABS, stability and sway control, and keyless entry come standard.
In terms of engine, the new 2.5-litre Dynamic Force naturally aspirated gasoline engine produces 200 horsepower and 243Nm of torque. It is mated with the 8 speed automatic transmission.
For terrain options, Toyota PH will only serve the 2WD or Dynamic FWD in our market. On the other hand, the company might offer the RAV4 2019 TRD edition in the future.
2019 Toyota RAV4 specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Body type: 5-door crossover SUV
- Engine: 2.5-liter dynamic force, 4-cylinder
- Power: 200 HP @ 6000 rpm
- Torque: 243Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Transmission: 8 speed automatic with paddle shift
- Fuel efficiency: est. maximum 14km/l highway*
- Ground clearance: 176mm
- Safety: Seven airbags, ABS or Anti-lock Brake System, Parking sensors and camera (optional), ISOFIX
- Features: 7-inch or 8-inch infotainment system
- Price: P1,638,000 Philippine pesos base LE Model, P1,870,000 XLE and P2,188,000 LTD
- Release date: estimated Q2 2019 in the Philippines