Samsung recently launched the Samsung Galaxy Wide 5 in South Korea for carrier SK Telecom.
The smartphone features a 6.6-inch screen, MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset, triple-rear camera setup, and packs a 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy Wide 5 specs:
- Network: 4G LTE/5G
- Display: 6.6-inch TFT LCD FHD+ (2400 x 1080)
- Dimensions & Weight: 167.2 x 76.4 x 9mm, 207g
- OS: One UI Core 3.1 (Android 11)
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable up to 2TB via microSD)
- Sensor: Side–mounted fingerprint scanner
- Main Camera (Triple): 64MP (main), 5MP(ultrawide), 2MP (depth)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual-SIM (nano), NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Ports: 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 15W fast charging
- Colors: White, Blue, Black
The Samsung Galaxy Wide (SM-E426S) is priced at KRW 450,000 (Php19,150 if converted) and is available in Korea along with an SK Telecom plan.