Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Goes Official in India with INR 39,999 Price (~P28K)
Just a few days after Samsung India launched the Galaxy Note10 Lite, the South Korea-based company followed up with the Galaxy S10 Lite. Surprisingly, it’s just INR 1000 more expensive than the S-pen competitor. There’s only one model available, and it sports 8GB RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 expandable storage. The price is INR 39,999 or around P28K when roughly converted to Philippine peso.
The specs of S10 Lite features the 7nm-based Snapdragon 855 chipset. It runs on One UI 2.0 that’s already based on Android 10. The screen uses Super AMOLED with a 6.7″ diagonal size featuring Infinity-O. For the first time, Samsung is using a 48MP sensor for its flagship lineup. While the secondary sensors are 12MP ultrawide and 5MP macro cameras. As for selfies, there’s a 32MP front-facing camera.
The S10 Lite is available in White, Prism Black, and Prism Blue colors. Buyers can purchase the device starting February 4th.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED FHD+, Corning Gorilla Glass ver?, Always-on, HDR
- Design: metal and glass
- CPU: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X
- Memory: 128GB UFS 2.1 with shared microSD slot of up to 1TB
- Camera: 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, Super Steady OIS
12 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
5 MP, f/2.4, 1/5.0″, 1.12µm, dedicated macro camera
- Selfie: 32 MP, f/2.2, 25mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD, WiFi ac, GPS, audio jack, USB-C, Samsung Dex
- Security: face unlock, under-screen fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4500mAh with 25W fast adaptive charging
- OS: Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Colors: White, Prism Black, and Prism Blue
- Price: INR 39,999 or around ~P28K
- Release date: February 4, 2020, in India, TBD in the Philippines