The Galaxy Note10 Lite Costs P29,990 in the Philippines
Consumers who want the less expensive Galaxy Note 10 is now available in the Philippines. No, we’re not talking about the base model of the series. Instead, it’s the Lite version that offers the same functionalities of S-pen but with just a different spec variation. The Note 10 Lite comes with Exynos 9810 chipset paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. A large 4500mAh battery powers the handset with 25W fast adaptive charging technology. On top of all that, One UI 2.0 is based already on Android 10.
The other features of Note 10 Lite are under-screen fingerprint scanner, 6.7″ FHD+ Super AMOLED with Infinity-O (aka 32MP pinhole selfie camera), Triple 12MP main cameras, and audio jack. The available colors are Aura Red, Aura Glow, and Aura Black.
Another Lite version was also announced by Samsung. It’s called Galaxy S10 Lite. However, there’s no word yet if it will ever arrive locally. But are you getting a Note 10 Lite now that Galaxy S20 series is about to launch very soon?
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED FHD+, Corning Gorilla Glass ver?, Always-on, HDR
- Design: metal and glass
- CPU: Exynos 9810 (10 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP18
- RAM: 6GB or 8GB RAM
- Memory: 128GB UFS 2.1 with shared microSD slot of up to 1TB
- Camera: 12 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Selfie: 32 MP, f/2.2, 25mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD, WiFi ac, GPS, audio jack, USB-C
- Security: face unlock, under-screen fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4500mAh with 25W fast adaptive charging
- OS: Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Colors: Aura Glow, Aura Black, and Aura Red
- Price: P29,990
- Release date: February 3, 2020, in India, February 2020 in the Philippines