Samsung has unveiled the pricing and availability of the Galaxy M22 smartphone in the Philippines.
The Samsung Galaxy M22 features a 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, it is powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 chipset with 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. It comes with quad rear cameras, and a 5,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging. Check out the specs below.
Samsung Galaxy M22 specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.4-inch HD+ (720 x 1600) Super AMOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate
- OS: One UI Core 3.1, Android 11
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G80 chipset
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable up to 1TB via microSD)
- Rear Camera: 48MP F2.0 (main), 8MP F2.2 (ultrawide), 2MP F2.4 (macro), 2MP F2.4 (depth)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 13MP F2.2
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Ports: USB-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging
- Dimensions & Weight: 159.9 x 74 x 8.4mm, 186g
- Colors: Black, Light Blue
Pricing and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy M22 is priced at PHP 10,590 and is available exclusively on Shopee. The smartphone comes with a PHP 1,000 off during the Shopee 11.11 Sale as part of its launch offer. In addition, Samsung is also offering a PHP 500 off on the new M-series until November 30.