Galaxy J5 2017 benchmark reveals specs
Model number SM-J530FM or Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 just showed up on Geekbench revealing some of the key specs for the handset.
A Samsung Exynos 7870 octa-core chipset commands the J5 2017 together with 2GB of RAM. The earlier Wi-Fi certification revealed an Android 6.0 Marshmallow version but this time, it runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Similar to the J5 2016, it’s highly likely that the J5 2017 is a 5.2-inch handset with 720p Super AMOLED display. This, to keep the cost affordable.
- Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) Full Review – Better Specs, Budget Price
- Samsung Galaxy C5 vs A5 vs J5 2016 specs comparison
Last month, the bigger sibling 5.5-inch J7 2017 was spotted on GFXBench packing 8MP/5MP combo with the same internals as the J5 2017.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 specs confirmed through benchmark
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime officially retails for Php5,990
As always, pricing and availability remain to be in the dark but we might see a glimpse of light after the official release of Samsung’s flagship, the Galaxy S8.
- Samsung Introduces Own Artificial Intelligence – Bixby
- Samsung Galaxy S8 beats Apple iPhone 7 Plus in Antutu Benchmark
What do you think of this news? Share us your thoughts and let us know in the comment section below.