If you happen to still have a Samsung Galaxy A8 in hand, then this might be your lucky month since apparently, the Galaxy A8 is expected to receive the Marshmallow update. Let’s take a closer look at this information and find out more about the Galaxy A8’s possible leap to the Marshmallow OS.
More posts and reviews can be found here
- Samsung Galaxy A8 full review
- Samsung Galaxy A8 vs Xperia Z5 Compact review comparison
- Sony Xperia M5 vs Galaxy A8 review comparison
Technically, this isn’t confirmed yet, but a WiFi certification report on the Galaxy A8 sparked up the possible leap. In the said WiFi certification report, the Samsung Galaxy A8 dual-SIM variant is listed with an Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. This is highly still far-fetched, but WiFi certification papers don’t often lie.
We might expect a Marshmallow update on the Galaxy A8, but it’s still a mystery as to when it’ll become available and when it’ll arrive here in the PH market.
What do you guys think? Are any Galaxy A8 users excited for the possible Marshmallow leap? Share us your hype and thoughts on the comment section below. We’d love to hear from you guys.
Samsung Galaxy A8 specs, PH price, features
- Display: 5.7-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display, 386ppi
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 32GB of internal storage, microSD card up to 128GB
- Main camera: 16MP rear shooter
- Front camera: 5MP selfie shooter
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi ac, BT 4.1, GPS, GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, FM Radio with RDS recording
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop, To be upgraded to Marshmallow
- Battery capacity: 3050mAh battery capacity
- Ports: microUSB v2.0
- Release date: August 2015
- Official price: Php 17-24K price through online stores nationwide