Scheduled to launch in China on September 24th, the alleged Realme XT with Snapdragon 730G is officially called Realme X2. Apart from the performance boost, the front camera gets an upgrade, too, from 16MP to 32MP sensor. In India, the phone will be named Realme XT 730G once it launches in December.
Realme X2 will carry nearly the same features of Realme XT. It will come with 64MP quad-camera, Super AMOLED screen, under-screen fingerprint scanner, and 4000mAh battery with a faster 30W VOOC Flash Charge. The use of Snapdragon 730G means that X2 will be a gaming-centric phone, too. It will be able to handle top-tier games with better latency and for longer durations.
While the price of Realme X2 remains to be seen, to give you a benchmark, Realme XT starts at Rs. 15,999 (~P11,600) in India.
Realme X2 specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED FHD+, teardrop notch, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Design: glass-like plastic back, polycarbonate frame
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 4GB/6GB/8GB
- Memory: 64GB/128 GB + dedicated microSD, up to 256GB
- Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.7″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.3, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm (dedicated macro camera)
2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm, depth sensor
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP
- Connectivity: 4G LTE A, Wi-Fi ac Bluetooth 5.0, LE, USB Type-C, a headphone jack(Dolby Atmos)
- Security: under-screen fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4000mAh, 30W VOOC fast charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6 (Android 10 by Q1 2020)
- Release date: September 24, 2019, in China, TBD in the Philippines
- Price: TBA