realme Philippines has announced the launch date of the realme Pad in the country. The brand’s first-ever tablet is coming to the Philippines on October 21.
The realme Pad is the company’s latest offering that features a 10.4-inch IPS LCD display with 1200 x 2000 pixel resolution. Under the hood, it is powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 chipset paired with up to 4GB of RAM and up to 64GB of storage. It comes with an 8MP main rear camera and an 8MP selfie camera, and it packs a 7,100mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
realme Pad specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 10.4-inch IPS WUXGA+ (1200 x 2000)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G80
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory: 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB storage
- Main Camera: 8MP
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Audio: Dolby Atmos Quad Speakers
- Port: USB Type-C 2.0
- Battery: 7,100mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Dimensions & Weight: 246.1 x 155.9 x 6.9 mm, 440g
- Colors: Real Gray, Real Gold
The realme Pad will be available in three storage variants: 3GB + 32GB, 4GB + 64GB, and 6GB + 128GB. The pricing is yet to be revealed. Aside from the launch of the realme Pad, the brand is set to launch more TechLife products soon.
The realme Pad and the brand’s latest TechLife offerings will be launched via a special livestream event on October 21, 6 pm, on the realme Philippines Facebook page and YouTube channel.